- Verify that you have the necessary permissions with your user account. You need to have "Annex Validator" permission on your EPIC user account in order to be able to update the contact information of your company.
- Go to the page and review your data in all the tabs. Identify where you need to perform modifications.
- Go to step 2. Modification.
- Perform the necessary changes in all the tabs.
- Review one last time your data in all the tabs.
Important Remark #1
It is unfortunately currently not possible to save your temporary changes and continue the modification later. You should perform your changes and submit them to Elia immediately after. We are working in order to offer you this possibility soon (estimated timing: May 31st 2023)
Important Remark #2
When you click on the "submit" button (button #2 on the picture below), your changes will be sent to Elia for approval. It will not be possible to perform additional changes until Elia has approved (this can take a few days). Please navigate through all the tabs of the page and verify all data before you submit to Elia.
3. Submit to Elia
- When you are satisfied with the data, you can click on the Review & submit button (top right corner of the screen).
A pop-up window opens
- (optional) If your changes have an impact on your contract(s), you have the possibility to preview the new Contact Person annexes PDF.
- (optional) You have the possibility to add a remark.
- If it’s all good for you, you can click on the Submit button. This will send your request for modification to Elia. Warning! When you click on submit, you will not be able to modify additional data until Elia has reviewed and approved your changes (this can take a few days).
You also have the possibility to discard/reset all the changes you have made by clicking on the Discard button. Be careful when using it as you will lose all the changes you have performed.
4. Elia processes your request
- After you have clicked on the Submit button, Elia will be notified of your request. In EPIC, you will not be able to edit the data anymore until the submitted changes have been reviewed and approved by Elia.
- If Elia detects an issue with the requested changes, you will be contacted by our Customer Support team.
5. Your data is updated
- When Elia has approved your request for changes, you will be notified by e-mail.
- You will be able to perform modifications again.
The images below give you an overview of how the service looks like in the EPIC portal.