Electronic invoices and credit notes are sent by Elia under the following conditions:
- The e-mail address for electronic invoicing must be a generic e-mail address. It will only be used to send electronic invoice or credit note so that automatic invoice treatment can be implemented.
- If invoices/credit notes are automatically read, this e-mail address may not be used in any other context
- Per invoice/credit note, one e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the client, containing the invoice in PDF format including an xml format.
- The invoice/credit note contains an electronic signature
- The subject line of the e-mail shall include "Elia Transmission Belgium invoice 32xxxxxxxx of dd/mm/yyyy"
- The PDF's name will be "PDF invoice 32xxxxxxxx"
- The original PDF will be sent from email@example.com
- No annexes will be sent with the invoice/credit note. However, the annexes shall be available from our Customer Hub and later on EPIC.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the e-mail address.
The customer will inform Elia immediately if the email address is changing. If the provided e-mail address no longer appears to work, Elia shall get in touch with the appropriate contact person. If Elia does not receive a new e-mail address within three working days, the invoice will be sent by post to the head office of the invoiced company; the initial due date of the invoice will remain unchanged;
- The choice for electronic invoicing will run for an indefinite period and can be changed by the customer with a new contract annex update