Each contract and its annexes includes a validity date. In the context of the renewal of Annexes 3, you will receive a notification when a Grid User has appointed you as Access Holder, and also 45 days before the expiry date by means of the letter "D-45".
Once the exercise is open, you will see open tasks on your EPIC dashboard.
In the contract area (accessible from the sidebar) you will see the contracts requesting renewal of an annex.
By clicking on the open task or contract requesting renewal, you will be asked to complete the requested information or confirm the information already in our systems.
Once the renewal has been initiated, you will be able to follow the progress of the process in the EPIC contract area.
You will only see the Annex 3 renewal task if you have the role "Annex Validator" in EPIC., else, you will not see any open task when you connect to EPIC.
More information in the following article: How do I know if I am an Annex Validator?
STEP #0: Open the task
From the Dashboard page:
Or from the Contracts page:
STEP #1: Complete the necessary information
- Confirm your BRP and Supplier
- Confirm the Period of designation of the BRP/Supplier (not always applicable)
- Go to step #2
STEP #2: Review and confirm
- Select your choice with regards to the Drop-Off procedure for your BRP (not always applicable)
- Download the PDF preview of your future Annex 3
- Confirm that you approve your Annex 3
- We advise to contact your Key Account Manager before refusing the annex, should you wish to select that option
- If you refuse, you will need to type in additional information in the "Additional Remarks" text box
- Submit your input. This is your electronic approval of the Annex 3.
- Your BRP, then your Supplier, will receive a task in order to approve the Annex 3
STEP #3: Done!