In its current version, the following services are already available in EPIC:
Grid Users - Access Holders - Balance Responsible Party - Energy Suppliers
- Account management: Allows your company to manage users and accounts by itself
- Invoices: Get access to your invoices and manage them the same you could in the past within the previous client portal "Customer Hub"
- Contracts: Retrieve and manage your contractual documents within EPIC
- Renewal of Annexes 2 & 3 of the Access Contract
- Management of contact information about your company (company data, invoicing-related data, contact persons, contractual roles)
Grid Users (if your company has a Connection Contract with Elia)
- Metering data: Access, download and share the metering data of your Access Point(s)
- Insights (click here for more info)
- Load Management (not yet available for every Grid Users - contact us or your Key Account Manager for more info)
If you would like more information about the available services, you can search in this Support Center for related articles.
Remark: our other tools remain completely available. You can find more information about the other existing tools on the following page of our website.