For the moment there is a Daily and a Weekly job:
- The Daily job runs every weekday from Monday to Friday and it is scheduled for every hour from 7am until 12pm.
Duration: If there are no "re-runs" it takes around 3 hours.
- The Weekly Job runs every Saturday at 11:00 and it does a Full Load
Duration: Last successfully run took 2 days.
NB: De informatie hieronder is alleen van toepassing op EVMS.
On EPIC, the metering data is made available following the same timing than EVMS (non-validated until the 10-calendar day of M+1) but requires the user to come and fetch the data (it is not pushed).
This Table lists all the client roles, the corresponding regulated messages they can receive and their delivery frequency.
Explanation of abbreviations used in this Table:
- CD = Calendar Day
- WD = Workday
- 4th WD-1 = The calendar day before the 4th workday (included)
- 10th WD-1 = The calendar day before the 10th workday (included)
- Previous month: metering of the previous month sent (back) the current month